At Boland and Company we provide expert advice and practical guidance to steer clients through the licensing process. We have considerable experience acting for a variety of clients. We act in all aspects of licensing law for food and drink in Ireland. We advise on and represent clients in particular on the following:
• Wine retailers on licence
• Restaurant certificates
• Special Restaurant Certificates
• Seven Day Ordinary On Licences for pubs
• Exemptions, extensions, music, singing and dancing licenses
• Retailers off licences
• Extensions and variations of licensed areas
• Renewals, complaints and prosecutions.
• Club licences for GAA and Sports clubs.
• Festivals licensing and bar agreements.
All businesses involving the sale of alcohol in Ireland are subject to a licence.
We are happy to meet with you and advise you on your licensing requirements and strategy for your new business.